Getting started with Rebel Wi-Fi is simple as following the guided instructions from the Rebel Internet app.
Rebel Wi-Fi replaces your existing Wi-Fi by connecting one SuperPod to your existing Broadband Router via an Ethernet cord.
Our app walks your through the process step-by-step. Our SuperPods will automatically configure themselves via the cloud once connected.
Once the first SuperPod is connected to your existing Broadband Router, all of the other SuperPods are wirelessly connected to eliminate dead zones, no matter how large or unique your home.
Rebel Wi-Fi: Self-updating, self-optimising and self-improving all the time.
Before you begin ensure you have the following:
- Your new SuperPods
- One Ethernet cable (included in the SuperPod box)
- Rebel Internet iOS or Android app
Rebel Wi-Fi Set up Instructions:
- Download the Rebel Internet app from your iOS or Android store
- Enter the email that you used when purchasing Rebel Wi-Fi
- Follow the step-by-step instructions in the app
- Connect one of your SuperPods to your Broadband Router with the Ethernet cable
- Plug the connected SuperPod into a nearby power socket, then it will begin to flash
- Place your additional SuperPods around your home in every 2-3 rooms and on every floor