You Start Date is important, as this is when you can start to enjoy the Rebel experience
When you sign up to Rebel, you will select your preferred Start Date. Additionally, we will email to confirm your Start Date and what to expect on the day.
- Rebel Wi-Fi: You can connect your SuperPods to your existing broadband provider's Router as soon as you receive your Rebel SuperPods.
- Rebel Broadband: After you order your Broadband, we will confirm via email if you require an Engineer Appointment to install a new line or if you can install the equipment yourself via your existing Openreach Line.
- Engineering Appointment: If you require a new line, you will select a date and time (AM / PM) for your Engineering Appointment during your order. You will need to be home during this time, as our partner Openreach will send an Engineer to complete work inside and outside of your home. Rebel will confirm this date via email in the weeks and days leading up to your Appointment.
- Self-Install Activation: Any time after 02:00am on the day of your Start Date you can connect your Rebel Heights Router directly into the Openreach socket on your wall via the cables provided in your Rebel package.
- Rebel Voice: If you ordered Rebel Voice, it will be available the same date as your Broadband. Once your Broadband is set up, simply connect your home telephone into the voice port on the back of the Rebel Heights Router.
Please note: In some cases, your Engineering Appointment may change due to additional external Engineering work needing to be completed by Openreach. If this occurs, we will notify you via email of your new Engineering Appointment date & time, which you can change via the Customer Portal.