Three steps to powerful Wi-Fi.
Broadband is the physical network that brings the internet to your home via fibre or copper cables.
The latest fibre tech (FTTP) enables 1000 Mbps speeds.
Our advanced hardware creates a powerful home Wi-Fi network that maintains consistently fast internet speeds throughout your home.
That’s why we call them SuperPods.
Our revolutionary software creates a dynamic connection to every device, automatically optimising in the background for a seamless experience.
latest fibre broadband.
- FTTP network reaches 10m homes - growing by 3m annually
- FTTP enables 13x faster speeds and 99.99% reliability
- FTTC network extends to 95% of the UK
- Continuous monitoring and avoidance of interference from neighbouring networks
- Dynamic distribution of traffic to non-interfering channels
- Device-specific optimisation according to data usage
- A health score for your entire Wi-Fi network
- Machine learning and predictive AI troubleshoots issues automatically
- Proactive customer service alerts you to potential problems before you notice them
- Cloud-powered software updates each night
- Continuous releases of new app features and capabilities
- Deployment of latest Wi-Fi 6 standards across hardware suite